- Products & Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Balloon gas & more
- Dry Ice
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Grade Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Medical Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Industrial Gases
- Pharmaceutical grade gases
- Specialty gases and gas mixtures HIQ®
Snow horns are easily adaptable to most existing chilling systems. At the heart of Linde’s line of carbon dioxide snow generating equipment are Linde’s high and low velocity snow horns. Linde developed low and high velocity design snow horns to suit most conventional and hundreds of custom applications
The unique 3.75 high velocity Snow Horn with its insulated stainless steel body is designed with an annular sub-cooling chamber and provides unparalleled efficiency in converting liquid carbon dioxide into snow. It is used in many cases to produce snow into closed containers such as a mixer or blender.
The Low Velocity Snow Horn (LVSH) series comes in both a 7 inch diameter and a 3.5 inch diameter model and is made of annodised aluminium or stainless steel. This horn is designed to provide a low velocity output of snow for placement in open containers such as boxes or bins without the spillage that would result from a high velocity horn.
The key benefits are:
- Easily adaptable to most mixing and blending equipment
- High and low velocity designs
- High refrigeration and chilling capacity in a small package
- Low capital cost
- Simple to install and easy to use
- Precise temperature control when combined with a Linde Chilling Control Panel.