If reducing the risk of breaking the cold chain while maximising profits is your priority, then our SNOWCOOL® temperature control systems might be just what you have been looking for.
It is a highly flexible and economic solution that uses dry ice snow, an extremely efficient and easy to use coolant.
SNOWCOOL trolleys provide the flexibility to deliver different temperature compartments within the same shipping environment, for example shipping fresh and frozen food products in the same vehicle. No matter if you have to transport fresh or frozen foodstuffs, the fully automated SNOWCOOL system always offers maximum protection through constant temperature control.
Linde offers transport cooling via trolleys through the Snowcool application.
Snowcool offers the following advantages:
- Fast and Flexible
- Separate temperature profile for each container if required
- Deliver refrigerated foodstuff in non-refrigerated vehicles
- Inert atmosphere
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Noiseless operation
- Low maintenance
- Low investment.
Application and Use
- Insulated 'thermo containers' are used for the transport of temperature controlled foodstuffs in thermo containers, a snow box is installed for the intake of carbon dioxide snow
- Dosage is fully automatic and specified by presetting various parameters
- Foodstuffs remain at a stable temperature during transport
- This new cooling process offers a rapid supply of cooling energy in the form of carbon dioxide snow which is accurately measured to meet the required cooling demand
- The coolant can be supplied at any given time by withdrawal from a stationary carbon dioxide tank
- Special training is not required to operate the SNOWCOOL installation.
- Container specific cooling
- Extend transport time
- Temperature maintenance in the cold chain during the entire cooling period
- High economic efficiency due to adjusted carbon dioxide consumption
- Portable cooling energy available at any time
- Easy operation
- No increased carbon dioxide concentration, carbon dioxide gas is vented
- Low required space, wall mounted or mounted on customer provided carrier plate.